House & Garden Tours
April 26-May 3, 2014
Tour proceeds fund the restoration and
preservation of Virginia's historic gardens.
Each spring visitors are welcomed to more than 250 of Virginia's most beautiful gardens, homes and historic landmarks during "America's Largest Open House." This 8-day statewide event provides visitors a unique opportunity to see unforgettable gardens at the peak of Virginia's springtime color, as well as beautiful houses sparkling with over 2,000 fabulous flower arrangements created by Garden Club of Virginia members.
Historic Garden Week 2011 Eastern Shore Cedar Creek Farm
Historic Garden Week 2011 Richmond Monument Avenue
- Purchase Your Historic Garden Week 2014 Tickets Online Now
- 2014 HGW Guidebook is Online
- Order Your 2014 Guidebook
- Read "The New York Times" Article About Anne Spencer, Whose Delightful Home and Garden are Featured in This Year's Guidebook
- Enjoy a Sneak Peek of Historic Garden Week 2014
- Historic Garden Week Funds New Gate at Lynchburg's Point of Honor
- Archaeological Dig Achieves an Important Milestone at Poplar Forest
- 1951 Historic Garden Week Video
- Mark Your Calendars for the Next Two Years! April 18-25, 2015, and April 23-30, 2016.